While there is no recourse for an online arrest warrant search in Sandoval County, NM, at least through state agencies, applicants are not barred from using the services of third-party information vendors when seeking details on arrest records and outstanding warrants. These privately owned and operated agencies will offer information through the internet medium.
Although the government has no hand in these establishments’ working, the information collected by these agencies comes from state sources to be relied on. Generally, you stand to find details on the issue of arrest warrants, the detentions that occurred under the provisions of such orders, directives for arrests that have yet to be served, sentencing carried out in a specific criminal matter, and more through these searches.
The same information will be offered to applicants who consult with a state agency. The only difference is that you will be provided with a formal background report compared to third-party websites’ informative superior results. Also, where private agencies can offer details on arrest records and active warrants from all across the nation, state entities will restrict themselves to information on cases within the NM’s bounds.
You will have to pay a small fee; third-party sites will charge a lump sum amount for any number of searches that you want to conduct for a specific period. In contrast, the office of the sheriff, county clerk, and magistrate will require you to pay on a per search basis. To find crime history information online, fill the form above, or you can visit:
- The sheriff: Sandoval County 13th Judicial Court Complex, 528 & Idalia Road, Bernalillo, New Mexico 87004
- The magistrate: 1100 Montoya Rd, Bernalillo, NM 87004
- The clerk of court: 1500 Idalia Rd., Building D, Bernalillo, New Mexico 87004
How do you obtain details pertaining to Sandoval County warrants and arrests? (Revised in 2021)
- You will get details on recent arrests from the Sandoval County Jail- 505-867-5339.
- You can do a warrant search through the Magistrate’s Court-505-867-5202/575-289-3519.
- You will get arrest records and police reports from the Sheriff’s Office-505) 867-7526.
- You can get judicial records from the Office of the Clerk of Court-505-867-2376.
- You can get victim’s assistance from the Sandoval County Prosecuting Attorneys’ Office-505-771-7400.
Crime statistics of Sandoval County
In 2019, the Sandoval Sheriff’s Department dealt with 246 criminal complaints, as opposed to the 223 cases registered in 2018. These included 102 non-violent crimes and 144 violent crimes.
The non-violent crimes category included 59 larceny thefts and 43 burglaries. Of the violent offenses listed, 142 were aggravated assaults. Rape and Robbery led to the filing of 1 case each in this offense-category.
The annual crime rate of Sandoval County, New Mexico, stands a few cases over the 1900 mark. While this is not too serious, the fact that violent crimes account for nearly 12% of this figure does raise concerns. Also, the fact that there has been a rise of well over 50% in criminal complaints has worried residents.