People routinely conduct arrest warrant searches in Catron County, NM, for personal and professional reasons. When information on arrest warrants is sought for non-commercial purposes, applicants are typically keen on gathering new neighbors, friends, and love interests.
As far as commercial inquiries are concerned, these are conducted right before a job is offered to a prospective candidate. This is a procedural requirement in most companies. To access details on Catron County’s outstanding warrants and arrests, you can go to the police department or contact the judiciary.
Within the judicial spectrum, two agencies can furnish information about active warrants from Catron County. One is the magistrate’s office; this is the agency responsible for releasing all judicial instruments, including subpoenas, arrest warrants, search warrants, and more.
The second agency is the office of the county clerk. Although they do not make arrests or issue active warrants in Catron County, they are responsible for handling court dockets preparation and storage. These are judicial records that are prepared for civil as well as criminal cases. There are two ways in which you can get in touch with the agencies listed above. You can either call on them in person, or you could write to them at the addresses given ahead:
- The Police: PO Box 467, Reserve, New Mexico 87830
- The court: Highway 60 and East Main St. PO Box 283, Quemado, NM 87829
- The clerk of court: PO Box 197, Reserve, New Mexico 87830
How do I obtain arrest records and warrant information from Catron County over the phone? (Valid until 2021)
- For an incident/accident/arrest report, contact the Catron County Sheriff’s Office at 575-533-6222.
- For information on active warrants contact the Court of the Magistrate at 575-773-4604/575-533-6474.
- For details on recent arrests and inmate arrest records, dial the phone number of the
- For information on the assistance available to crime victims, call the Catron County Attorney’s Office at 575-838-0911.
- For criminal case court dates and information on accessing criminal judicial records, contact the Clerk of the District Court at 575-835-0050.
Crime statistics of Catron County
Between 2018 and 2019, the annual crime average of County decreased by almost 15%. As opposed to the incident rate of 19 cases of 2018, around 800 complaints were filed in the following year. Of these complaints, 15 were against property crimes and 1 were against violent crimes.
Catron County, New Mexico, has one of the lowest crime rates in the state, with annual incident figures hovering around the 20 case mark. Of the criminal activity reported, about 14% of incidents are violent, while burglaries account for the maximum complaints. In the last few years, the rate of violent crime has almost halved, but reported criminal activity has risen by nearly 80%.