For those who are keen on getting an arrest warrant search in Hidalgo County, NM, but do not want to go through the grueling task of going from one state agency to another, there is an appealing online option. Check out the application above, and this is a direct and straightforward approach to getting details on arrest records and active warrants.
All you need to do is insert the subject’s name and the other details in the form and click on search. You will then be redirected to a payment page from where you can pick the facility to conduct a one-time investigation or buy unlimited access to the agency’s database for a small fee.
The results will include details on the arrest warrants from a specific county in New Mexico or all state areas. The response to your inquiry will be almost immediate. However, even if you were to print out the results, these would not hold in a formal environment. If you seek details on Hidalgo County outstanding warrants and arrests to get a license or for immigration or employment, you will have to get in touch with a state agency.
In such cases, your options include the office of local law enforcement, the court of the magistrate, and the department of the clerk of court. Of these, the latter can provide details on civil cases as well. The office of the magistrate can offer information on arrest warrants, criminal summons, and bench warrants. These state establishments work out of:
- The police: 720 E 2nd Street, Lordsburg, New Mexico 88045
- The judiciary: 300 Shakespeare St, Lordsburg, NM 88045
- The clerk of court: As above
How do you contact Hidalgo County officials to inquire about active warrants and recent arrests? (2021-current)
- Call the Hidalgo County Jail at 575-542-3050 for information about recent arrests.
- Contact the sheriff’s Office at 575-542-3833 for arrest records and incident reports.
- Connect with the District Court Clerk at 575-542-3411 for a case search.
- Call the Magistrate’s Court at 575-542-3582 for a warrant search
- Contact the Hidalgo County Attorney’s Office at 575-542-3260 for victim support and information.
Crime statistics of Hidalgo County
With 17 complaints, property offenses accounted for the majority of the nearly 27 crimes reported in Hidalgo County in 2019. In this category, the police filed cases against 5 instances of burglary and 7 of theft. The 10 cases filed in the violent crime category were all attributed to assault.
Approximately 21 criminal incident reports are filed in Hidalgo County, New Mexico, annually. Of these cases, only about 3% are violent, while the remaining are property-related. Over the last few years, there has been a decrease of almost 500% in reported criminal activity.