A Luna County arrest warrant search can easily be accomplished if you are willing to put in some time and a few bucks into the endeavor. Drive down to the local police precinct or the justice center, and you will be given information on the arrest records and active warrants against your subject. The entire process will not take more than a few hours or a day at the most.
Of course, it is also possible to write to the police, the court clerk, or the magistrate and seek crime history details through mail. However, this can be a tad bit time-consuming since most agencies will take 5 to 7 working days to respond to your mail. There will be a fee regardless of the communication channel you choose.
Most people believe that it would be infinitely more convenient to offer Luna County arrest warrants over the internet. However, at this moment, state agencies don’t seem to be heading to this call. Yet, it is possible to find information on outstanding warrants and arrests online through third-party vendors.
The best part is that the data contained in their repositories are from all 50 states. These agencies offer name-based searches, and for a small fee, you can get as many inquiries as needed while your subscription lasts. To tie up with such an agency, fill the form on top of this webpage. If you would instead go to a state department for your search, try:
- Law enforcement: 116 E. Popular St, Deming, New Mexico 88030
- Judiciary: 700 S Silver Ave, Deming, NM 88030
- County clerk: PO Box 1838, Deming, New Mexico 88030
Who should you contact if you need information on recent arrests and warrants in Luna County? (By 2021)
- Call the Luna County Jail at 575-544-0191 when seeking details on arrests and inmates.
- Contact the Sheriff’s Office at 575-546-2655 when seeking arrest records and police reports
- Contact the Magistrate’s Court at 575-546-9321 when you need to know about arrest warrants.
- Call the Luna County Attorney’s Office at 575-546-6526 when you need victim’s assistance
- Contact the Clerk of Court’s Office at 575-546-9611 when you want to know how to seek judicial
Crime statistics of Luna County
In Luna County, roughly 285 criminal complaints were lodged in 2019. Approximately 222 of them were for property offenses, such as larceny-theft (98), burglary (97), and motor vehicle thefts (27). In the category of violent crimes, there were 61 cases of aggravated assault and 1 case each of rape and robbery.
The sheriff’s department of Luna County, New Mexico, is faced with the prospect of handling no less than 900 criminal complaints every year, with 10% of these cases being made against violent crime. Fortunately, there was a dip of almost 5% in the number of incidents reported over the last few years.